3/2/11

JTR

Jewish Tribal Review is down and has been down for quite some time. Initially, I thought it might be a temporary phenomenon but now it seems that the issue has persisted long enough that suspicion is warranted.

Does anybody know what is going on? Does anybody know if and how I can put up a mirror? I have the webspace and the savvy but I need permissions and the data.

update: I emailed Michael Neumann to ask if he might know what was going on and whether or not he had any idea about who to talk with about setting up a mirror since he was "involved" with the JTR before but he had no idea what happened.

He was a very nice chap who gave me some good advice about my philosophy studies (Mr. Neumann is a philosophy professor somewhere in Canada).

14 comments:

  1. Chad Powers might be the man you seek. But these guys appear to have a working mirror:

    http://holywar.org/jewishtr/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saved that site to disk, and the monumental WVR, years ago. Have to credit that as much as the Linder / Pearson machine with my "awakening".

    What's new there, buddy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like a copy, if you will.

    SSDD bro.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WVR is all over the place. AAARGH has it: www.vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres3/wvr.pdf

    There's a printer-friendly version somewhere, though no 1000+ page book is without its toll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Any idea what happened to MR? I mailed GW, no response. I suppose the address is tied to the website account.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Banned for being a man. Could only be that beta spergie, Soren.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty soon and I will have an alternative up and running. Recruiting writers.

    I'd like Nick Dean the Dream, Uh, The Narrator, Svigor and Fred Scrappy Scrooby.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And Wintermute and Captain Chaos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL. Now, that would be a sight. Who is Nick Dean The Dream?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Dream is the blogger at Songlight for Dawn.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, right. I like that blog. Forgot all about it.

    You ought to e-mail me dude. Stop being cagey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot to snag your address from that thread. Email me (s l e e p *** i n g *** i n d i a n @ g m a i l) without the asterisks or spaces. Or facebook me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is Fred Scrooby posting anywhere on the net these days? If so, links please.

    Also, speaking of old MR posters, what about Geoff Beck? I know he did a run at VNN for a while then vanished.

    ReplyDelete